• Low Noise.
• Can supply more air flow at higher ESP.
• Air flow from 430 to 3020 CFM at medium speed at an ESP of 50 Pa.
• Low maintenance.
• Low height design.
• Return plenum and air filter.
• Left or right hand water connections which can be easily switched.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-10 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• 10 sizes of 2 pipe 3 row models from 2.82 kW to 15.54 kW / 9600 BTU to 53000 BTU cooling capacity & from 2.43 kW to 15.3 kW / 8300 BTU to 52200 BTU heating capacity.
• 2 pipe 4 row models also available.
• 4 pipe models available by adding an auxiliary heating coil (3+1).
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.