• Low Noise.
• Flexibility for maintenance.
• 25 mm thickness sandwich panel framework.
• Left or right hand water connections which can be easily switched.
• Condensate drain pain.
• Energy efficient EC motors with modulating 0-10 VDC Input.
• Energy savings between 30 to 50% compared to traditional ON/OFF AC motors.
• In auto mode energy savings will go up to 70%, meeting the required temperature conditions.
• Total Control PCB (S Type) - Integrated control board to be controlled via Infra-red handset and/or wired wall pad, including 1 Main to 32 Secondary units connection and Modbus protocol for BMS controls up to 2048 units.
• Flexi Control PCB (W Type) - Integrated control board for external thermostat applications, with the flexibility to control drain pump, louvers, zone control product operations, and limited LED diagnostics.
• 5 sizes of 2 pipe 4 row models from 14.6 kW to 55 kW / 49800 BTU to 187700 BTU cooling capacity & from 16.7 kW to 63.6 kW / 57000 BTU to 217000 BTU heating capacity.
• 5 sizes of 4 pipe models from 14.6 kW to 55 kW / 49800 BTU to 187700 BTU cooling capacity & from 21 kW to 76.2 kW / 71650 BTU to 260000 BTU heating capacity.
The below models have been specified under AHRI standards.
The below models have been tested and certified by Eurovent.